Tuesday, August 19, 2008

They Don't Sell Cocaine, Let's Get Crunk Drunk Instead


While in Gulf Shores, it was my personal mission to find a can of Cocaine energy drink and try it. We went to gas station after gas station picking out the trashiest looking ones in search of my controversial drink. I was very disappointed that after about an hour of searching, we were unable to find it.

Stopping at one last gas station, I got out of the car and ran in to see if they had any Cocaine. After seeing they didn't, I noticed another energy drink I thought would be worth trying, Crunk. I had heard of Crunk before, but I had never actually had the chance to try it. I decided to buy a can and try it.

Getting back in the car, Amber and Chelsea asked what I had picked up while inside and I showed them. I was eager to try it, so I popped open the can and took a swig. It tasted pretty good. Heck, with ingredients like pomegranate juice, horny goat weed, and ashwaganda what was not to like?

I had quickly chugged the can, and afterward, I immediately began to feel the "buzz." It made me feel really light headed and happy. So naturally, I told Amber and Chelsea that I needed more. Later that night we went back to the gas station where I had found the Crunk and bought more. They each bought a can, and I bought four. We started drinking them on the way back to the condo and before long, we were all feeling it.
That night was a blast. We danced to ringtones on our phones, sang at the top of our lungs, and took a ton of pictures. We enjoyed getting "Crunk Drunk" and just having a great time hanging out. Crunk is definitely a powerful energy drink, and I wouldn't recommend drinking more than one can at a time if you don't have a high caffeine tolerance like me, but otherwise it is amazing. I am just hoping I can find it in Springfield now that I am back home!

No comments: