Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oh That's Real Attractive...

About a month ago I was playing with a lighter, when I accidentally caught my hair on fire. Before I could extinguish the flame, it singed my eyebrow and burnt a small patch of hair right down to about a fourth of an inch from my head. Scary, I know.

Thankfully the small patch of burnt hair wasn't that noticeable, that is until the other day when I looked in the mirror. You see, the hair is starting to grow back. Now that it is like an inch long, it stands straight up! So here I am with a small patch of hair right in the middle of my forehead sticking up!

Luckily though, it is a really small patch of hair, and you probably wouldn't notice unless I pointed it out to you. Even though it really isn't that attractive, I do think it is quite comical. Just one memory that will still with me for a long time!

No comments: