Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh yes, I am a has been

Today I went home, back to good ol' Willow Springs, Mo to watch my not so little brother play football. I went by and picked up Amber and headed to the game. When we got there, we had to pay three dollars each just because we weren't students anymore! Boo.

Once we were into the game, we saw all kinds of people that we once went to school with. I enjoyed talking to them, but as Amber and I walked around, I felt like such a has been! We were too old to be there! But we didn't care. We saw other has beens from our class as well, and it was great catching up. After the game we even went to the truck stop just like we did back in the day. So I guess it is true. I am just a has been trying to relive the glory days. It may have been a little awkward, but at least we had fun!

No comments: