Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Great Day In PLS

Besides Intro to Baking, I also had Political Science. After my baking class, I came home and took a shower before heading back to the college for Political Science. I quickly put on clothes, grabbed my shoes, and ran out the door.

I drove to OTC and got out of the car to walk to class. I started walking and just happened to look down at my feet. I had on one blue shoe and one black shoe! Now tell me that doesn't take talent! I just laughed it off and walked the rest of the way to class.

Once I got to class, I sat down and started to look over the material we had covered on Tuesday. I knew that we had a quiz. After studying a little, the instructor gave us the quiz and told us we could use our notes. Simple enough.

I was quickly done with the quiz and handed it in. In return for handing in my quiz, I received an assignment that was for extra credit. When I sat down and looked over the assignment, it turned out to be a 25 question quiz about the Constitution. I started and quickly realized I couldn't remember hardly anything I learned my freshman year in Coach Madden's class.

I was struggling to think of the right answers, when the instructor announces that once we were done with the extra credit, we were free to leave. With that announcement, I just said screw it about the quiz, after all it was extra credit, quickly finished, and headed out the door. I was in my car by 3:00, which meant I had only been in class for 30 minutes! If class goes like this for the rest of the semester, maybe, just maybe, I might survive!

No comments: