Saturday, August 23, 2008

Running On Empty...

It has been a long day! One of friends came over last night and spent the night. Naturally we stayed up until one in the morning, and then this morning another one of my friends felt it was necessary to text me at 9am and wake me up. Gee thanks, not!

Needless to say, I did get up after the nine o'clock text. I took a shower and watched a little tv before my friend who spent the night and I went to lunch with the friend who texted me at nine. She is now my ex-friend since she woke me up. ; ) After eating, my friend who spent the night went home, and I had a couple of hours just to relax, when I got a text from another friend saying she was coming to Springfield to see me. So that meant even more activities.

When she got to Springfield, she called me, and we went out to eat at TGI Fridays. Afterward, we went to the mall and walked around until it closed. While in the mall, I ran into yet another friend. She asked if we could hang out later on tonight when she got off work, and in my delirium I agreed. My friend and I went on shopping. While she was shopping for make up, I was leaning on clothing racks about to fall asleep. I was dead tired.

Thankfully after exiting the mall, she took me back to my car where I could drive home and get some sleep. Unfortunately when I got here, I realized I had promised my other friend we would hang out tonight. I quickly texted her and told her that I was just too tired, and we could hang out tomorrow. Now I am sitting in bed drifting in and out of consciousness as I write this post. My day was hectic, but fun. I would write more, but I have to go to sleep. : )

No comments: