Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You've Got to Be Kidding Me!

I just saw a commericial in FAVOR of high fructose corn syrup. What the hell? I mean seriously. I would have put the commercial on here but it wasn't on Youtube. Saying high fructose corn syrup is good for you is like saying soda is good for you. They claim it is good for you, because it has corn in it. Hmmmm...does that mean candy corn is also good for you? I guess so. Eat up America! Contrary to popular belief, high fructose corn syrup is part of a well balanced diet! What's next? I can see it now...."Researchers find that eating a diet of pure lard helps to fight obesity." This ad for the syrup could not possibly be a ploy to take away the bad reputation of high fructose corn syrup and boost sales, could it? No way, because if the tv says it, it has to be true! Yay for high fructose corn syrup!!!!!! Not!

No comments: