Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I told you my paper was amazing...

Remember the paper I posted on here like a week ago? The one about the Russian boy who I became best friends with, but unfortunately he had to travel back to mother Russia? Well, this morning I got my grade on it. I was hoping she didn't grade really hard, because I knew the paper was crap. I wrote it in five minutes, plus I made it all up! But anyway, as I am getting my paper back I see a few blue marks out to the side in the margin, and I was thinking they would be critiques of my work, but no, they were in fact praises. You see, not only did I get a twenty out of twenty points possible, she also wrote that I had a great example and my paper was well written! Go me!

Side note: Besides being absolutely thrilled about my grade today, I also learned to expect hundred percents on everything. She said that if we do the homework, we will get the points! I like her grading system! : D

No comments: