Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh the Joys of Political Science...

I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday but keeping up with tradition, I figured I needed to blog about my political science class. God bless it. As always, I took notes, and this is how the class played out. Enjoy!

2:30-Instructor is talking with eye patch man about computers and not having used them and having to learn how.

2:33-Class begins. Joy.

2:35-Instructor begins by saying that some people did really well on the last test, and others didn't do so hot. WTF? It was an open book test!

2:40-Went over more of the worksheet that he was giving us answers to the last time we had class.

2:44-Not really paying attention....but instructor says that Jean Jacques Rousseau and Charles de Secondat are the same person....well at least he thinks so. I don't follow the logic of them being the same person...Maybe it's because they had similar beliefs? I don't know.

2:50-And once again, the questions begin from the ladies in the front.

3:06-Instructor hands out more worksheets....when he gets to me, he comments on my shirt (Kansas City Chiefs shirt) by saying that the Chiefs didn't do too well, but at least they did better than the Rams. I nod my head and he chuckles while walking away.

3:14-COLORING TIME! We actually got to color our maps....kind of reminds me of elementary school, but it's coloring so I wasn't going to complain.

3:20-Take notes off overhead....happen to notice that Canada is spelled Canadia...neat.

3:29-Went over the story of Pocohantus....secretly hoping we will get to watch the movie.

3:31-Talk about John Smith and his love affair with Pocohantus. I almost couldn't resist raising my hand to ask if there was a talking willow tree that Pocohantus turned to for guidance. I refrained though.

3:34-Lady in front asks questions about the Pocohantus story....watch the damn movie!

3:45-SWEET FREEDOM! :D

No comments: