Monday, September 22, 2008

Spongebob can be extremely scary...

So tonight I was going to get my stupid nutrition book off of my bookshelf to aid me in doing my ridiculous homework. My nutrition homework is another story for another day, because if I get into it I will just get worked up again and end up even more pissed off than I already am. But to give you an idea of what happened, I have been working on a group project by myself for the last 7 hours. Anyway, back to my story.

I was going to get my book off of the bookshelf. I reached for it, and I guess I accidentally hit the Spongebob alarm clock that is also sitting up there, because it started singing the Spongebob Squarepants theme song. Puggy went nuts. She started barking and jumping on and off the bed. Spongebob really scared her. She didn't know what to think, and to top it off, I couldn't figure out how to get it to shut off. The on and off button didn't work. So I had to sit there through the entire song, listening to Puggy bark before it finally quit.

Once the song stopped, I went back to my bed to work on nutrition, but Puggy kept barking. She didn't stop for a full five minutes. After she quit barking and growling, she jumped on my lap and just stared at the clock, occasionally looking up at me. Apparently I was supposed to protect her from this enemy. Now it is a full ten minutes later and she still won't quit staring at the clock, as if it is going to go off again. God bless my pug. Watching her bark at the clock and go nuts made me laugh for the first time tonight.

No comments: