Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Hot Guy...

So, I am not boy crazy. I never really have been, but there is this one really hot guy who works at the Kum and Go by my apartment. My friend Rachel actually said something one day about a hot guy at a Kum and Go. I asked her to describe him, and sure enough, we were talking about the same guy. Now we joke that we share him as a boyfriend.

Last night I had to get gas so I went to the Kum and Go. Of course, I always hope my hot guy is working. Sure enough, he was. So I immediately hit the "Pay Inside" button and got my gas. I am at that gas station enough that all the workers at least recognize me. I went to the counter and he asked how I was. I said I was good and asked how he was. He said he was great and smiled at me as he handed me my change and told me to have a great night. I know this may sound like a typical clerk/customer conversation, but you had to be there. He wants my body. Ok, maybe not, but I can dream!

No comments: