Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Phone is Haunted

Yes, in the true spirit of this ghoulish Halloween month, my phone is haunted. Okay, maybe it isn't haunted, but it is a piece of crap. My phone likes randomly turn itself on and off. It won't charge on a wall charger, only in my car. I have to send texts to receive texts. I am constantly texting myself, because it is the only way to get any texts sent to me to register in my phone! My phone also likes to die half way through the day, even when it was fully charged in the morning. Oh and finally, my phone doesn't ring! That's right...if you call me, 9 times out of 10 I won't answer because my phone didn't ring! Thankfully all of my friends and family who call me know to leave a voicemail so I know they called. My phone is on the verge of dying completely. Luckily, I get a new phone the next time I go home to Willow! Maybe my next phone won't go completely insane like this one!

No comments: