Monday, October 13, 2008

It has been WAY too long since I have blogged

I have been meaning to blog for days, but I just haven't had the time. It seems like everytime I think I will have a moment to blog, something comes up that I have to do. But today I decided that no matter what, I was going to sit down and write. Writing is so theraputic for me. I have literally been going crazy these past few days without writing. But anyway....now for an update on my life since it has been so long since I last wrote. ; )

Well, for starters I have a lot of homework to do with midterms being this week. I have a test I need to study for, two online quizzes to take, and I need to clean my apartment. I haven't got any new tattoos in the last few days although I have considered it. I have $13.00 left in my checking account and I am praying my bright flight money will arrive soon. I still have no clue what to do with my life. I am absolutely thrilled that gas is now. $2.46 a gallon. I have been on a banana kick lately and have eaten several a day. I have also been on a Funyun kick, but I do not eat the bananas and Funyuns together...ewww. My academic future plans are being reduced to a pile of rubble before my eyes (I will probably end up expanding on this in another post). Puggy has destroyed one pair of my flip flops. I got a sweet Darth Vader mask while yard saling on Saturday. I also bought the Oregon Trail game. I beat the Yoshi's Island game on my Super Nintendo on Sunday, and I made it to level four on the Lion King. I need to do dishes. I need a vacation. My cold is getting better. I am stoked to be going to Willow this weekend. I love the fall weather. I can't wait for it to get even colder...like upper 50's for a high. Finally, I am thinking about getting up from the recliner I got for free to get some Dr. Pepper out of the fridge.

And that, is the update of my life. :D

No comments: