Sunday, May 8, 2011

Two Years

As I was procrastinating studying for finals this morning, I decided to revisit this blog. I can't believe it has been two years since I last posted. As I read through the blog posts, I couldn't help but think how different I am now and how much has changed over the course of the past two years. In two short years I have experienced love, hate, fake cancer, betrayal to the extreme, wrestling old demons, a change of schools, being accepted into the accelerated master's program, visiting Australia, getting an eyebrow piercing, getting two more tattoos, my 21st birthday....the list continues on.

So where am I two years later?

Puggy is still my little girl, although she is a lot bigger now. I am still obsessive about my grades. I know a little French. :) I am following my passion (without regard to the economy). I am more assertive. I don't let people walk all over me. I still wrestle with God everyday. I have lost religion, but I am finding faith. I still don't know what I want to do as a career, but I am okay with that. I have a Jedi council who gets me through all major life decisions. I have a best friend who refuses to leave or give up on me no matter how bad it gets. I still throw the occasional pity party, but overall, I am happy.

No comments: